The most important decision you make when selling your property is who you choose as your agent. When making that decision you should consider:
Through extensive training and drawing on our experience, we at Bayleys ensure every last dollar is extracted from a purchaser throughout the negotiation process. We utilize different negotiation strategies – bring on board office and branch managers where needed, or the voices of experience from our auctioneering team.
The marketing resources of the agent and the company they work for:
Bayleys has at its disposal, the most comprehensive inhouse resources in the country, and this resource is at the disposal of every vendor.
• Leading edge website – 100,000 unique visitors per month
• Extensive electronic database – over 30,000 names throughout NZ and the world
• Extensive direct mail database –120,000 names throughout NZ and the world
• Inhouse research team team – the largest in New Zealand
• Inhouse design team – specialist team, with truly creative solutions
• Specialist marketing team – big thinkers who can see the opportunities
• Market leading auction facilities and team – over $4.3 billion sold in 2009
The ability to target investors, skilled migrants and expats in overseas markets:
Bayleys were pioneers of off shore marketing and remain clear leaders in this field. We have over 30,000 names on our database alone.
The ability to present and market your home in the best way that will create demand locally, nationally and internationally:
Karen’s experience at presenting property is invaluable. She will transform your property to maximize its return.
The undertakings given to you in regard to communication throughout the sales process:
Bayleys will give you weekly written reports, detailing number of enquiries, marketing activity, property feedback and price indications.
Will your choice of company be working with your best interests always to the fore?
We are vendor’s agents. This has been Bayleys mantra for over 35 years.
Do you need a company that can work in partnership with another?
With 85% of our sales involving two or more agents, Bayleys work effectively as a team.
Considering all the above, isn’t the answer –
“Bayleys – for all sorts of reasons?”
Bayleys Corporate Profile